With the end to most Covid restrictions, please note the following plans remain in place to limit the number of students in one place at one time:
- Split breaks and lunch times
- A one-way system on Floors 1 and 2 of the building
All students will attend assemblies, classrooms and shared spaces as normal but please be reassured that there are measures in place to keep everyone safe. As a college, we have an Outbreak Management Plan in place, to which we will refer to is necessary.
The college day is as follows:
The one-way system will remains in place. The one-way system reduces the congestion in corridors between lessons and during break and lunchtimes, and also helps the flow of students around the college.
Whilst the wearing of face coverings is no longer required in the College, we still support those students wishing to continue to wear these.
Please support the College by asking students to continue to wash and sanitise hands on a regular basis, in particular before and after break and lunch, when entering the college and classrooms. We also advise students follow the ‘Catch it, Bin it, Kill it’ phrase when using tissues.
Symptoms of respiratory illness
Following current guidance around respiratory illnesses, including Covid-19, the following applies:
- Students who have a high temperature or who are too unwell to attend College should stay off until their temperature has returned to normal and they are well enough to return (if they have any symptoms of a respiratory illness, other than the high temperature, they can continue to attend College if they are well enough).
- Students no longer need to complete Covid-19 testing, unless advised to do so by a medical professional.
- If a student does test positive for Covid-19, please inform the College. They will need to isolate for 3 days after testing positive before returning to the College.