How will we measure progress of your child in the college?
- Your child’s progress is continually monitored by his/her subject teachers.
- His/her progress is reviewed formally at three assessment points throughout the year and their progress will be tracked and monitored.
- Children with SEND will have a Student Overview which will be reviewed with your involvement in any review meeting.
- The progress of children with an EHCP is formally reviewed at an Annual Review with all adults involved with the child’s education and the child themselves.
- The Senior Teacher for Inclusion will also check that your child is making good progress within any individual work and in any intervention they are taking part in.