Mrs Fiona Stobbs – firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Teacher for Inclusion
- Coordinating all the support for children with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND) and developing the college’s SEND Policy to make sure all children get a consistent, high quality response to meeting their needs.
- Ensuring that you are: involved in supporting your child’s learning, kept informed about the support your child is getting and involved in reviewing how they are doing.
- Liaising with all the other people who may be coming into the college to help support your child’s learning e.g. Speech and Language Therapy, Educational Psychology, Occupational Therapy etc.
- Updating the college’s SEND register (a system for ensuring all the SEND needs of students in this school are known) and making sure that there are excellent records of your child’s progress and needs.
- Providing specialist support for teachers and support staff in the college so they can help children with SEND achieve the best progress possible.
- Providing alternative provision to students coming into the college working significantly below their peers.