How can I let the college know that I am concerned about my child’s progress?

If you have concerns about your child’s progress you should speak to your child’s teacher, form tutor, Head of Year or Student Support Officer initially.  Please click here to see our Year Teams page and here to view all staff contact details.

If you are not happy that the concerns are being managed and that your child is still not making progress you should speak to the Head of Year/Student Support Officer who will then inform the Senior Teacher for Inclusion, Mrs Stobbs.

All emails can be found using the staff contact details link above.